Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023
This Article Mentions Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023 Online Application, Salary, Notification Date and many more other details. The Postal Authority of India has posted online its official notification regarding Post Office MTS 2023 Recruitment. Interested candidates can soon start submitting their registration forms online on the official portal by the latest date specified by the ministry. For more details on Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023, keep scrolling through the article.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of the Examination||India Post Office Exam 2023|
|Name of the Authority||India Post Department|
|Name of the Post||Postman, Mail Guard and other Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Number of the Vacancies||98,083 Vacancies|
|Registration Starting Date||To Be Informed|
|Registration Ending Date||To Be Informed|
|Examination Date||To Be Informed|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Educational Qualification||12th Class Passed|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 32 Years Old|
|Total Number of the Vacancies for Postman||59,099 Vacancies|
|Total Number of the Vacancies for Mail Guard||1,445 Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies for Other Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||37,539 Vacancies|
|Official Web Portal||Click Here|
Applicants who meet the criteria of the recruitment process will receive a job offer. The salary scale or salary of a Post Office Multitasking Staff (MTS) ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 40,000.
- HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA, BENGALURU FEBRUARY, 2023
- KEA Principal Tier 1 Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 310 Jobs
- CBSE Date Sheet 2023 Released: CBSE Board 10th, 12th Exams Starting
Post Office MTS Recruitment Notification Date 2023
Recently, the Official Post Office MTS Notification 2023 has been uploaded on the official portal. Through an official notification, the Indian Postal Service has announced the recruitment of Post Office Multi Tasking Staff 2023. A date for confirmation of registration is not yet known. However, Indian Post will notify applicants of important dates for Post Office MTS 2023 recruitment soon.
Applicants can check the Official Post Office MTS Notification 2023 PDF file at the official portal of the Ministry of Posts of India. Below we have mentioned a link that directly opens the official portal.
Post Office MTS 2023 Apply Online
Below are the steps to apply online for Post Office MTS Recruitment 2023.
- First, open the official portal provided by India Post indiapost.gov.in in any web browser on your device.
- Then select “Recruitment” in the menu bar of the home page and click.
- Afterwards, applicants will see a form with vacancies.
- Applicants have to choose the post link they want to apply for.
- Then, a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- All the applicants must fill the registration form carefully with the required details.
- After that, along with the necessary documents, they must paste a passport photo and signature (scanned copy) with the registration form.
- After submitting all documents, the applicant must pay the registration fee. Registration forms will not be approved or accepted until the registration fee has been paid.
- Finally, applicants must take out a hard copy of the registration form for future reference.
1. What is GDS MTS in Post Office?
Ans:- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 40 years as on cutoff date to apply online. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years.
2. What is the Salary of Indian Post Office MTS?
Ans:- The pay scale or salary of Post Office Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) will be around INR 20,000 to INR 40,000.